Dog Stories

At least this dog story has a happy ending.

In Nevada, there are currently two dogs running loose and have been running loose since September. A family was moving from Clear Lake, California to Illinois when they were in an accident. They had six dogs, but two escaped. The accident happened on I80 at West Wendover, and they have been seen off and on since September. They are now believed to be in Reno or Sparks. I am outraged, however, that people who saw the dogs didn't call authorities immediately or didn't try to catch the dogs themselves. What I am really afraid of is they will be attacked and killed coyotes once they leave Reno or hit by a car.

People are such goddamned morons sometimes. If I saw those dogs I'd do anything to get them and be able to return them to their owners.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: