Another Vomitous

Karl Rove production.

"People who know Bush well say the strain of war is palpable. He rarely jokes with staffers these days and occasionally startles them with sarcastic putdowns. He's being hard on himself; he's gave up sweets just before the war began..."

Ad nauseum to the nth degree.

I doubt Bush gives a shit about the war. This is a man who mocked Karla Faye Tucker, a man who shot kildeer, a man who blew up frogs as a kid. I seriously doubt he cares about Iraqis, Murican soldiers, or anything else.

He still works out, he still goes to bed by 10 p.m. All of this while people are being murdered overseas thanks to his policies.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: