Scandal Time:

Bustamante is questioned over some of his fundraising.

He's a Democrat after all, so this is important.

Scoundrel Time:

S. is in hot water now because one day he dismissed the Oui article by saying he wasn't running as a politician, and then the very next day he claimed he didn't even remember the interview.

It'll be fun if he eventually reacts the way he did in the Weekly Standard article. From the below link from Salon:

"If the recent past is any indication, [S.] won't handle it all that well. The Premiere piece, for example seemed to strike a nerve with him. In an interview with the Weekly Standard last year, he described Premiere as 'that magazine that wrote that shitty article about me,' and he claimed that the Premiere allegations were, at best, exaggerated. Yet he did so in a way that was every bit as crude as the allegations in the article itself.

"'Half of it in there, right off the top, my wife [NBC News correspondent Maria Shriver] didn't believe, so I didn't have to explain it to her,' [S.] told the Weekly Standard. 'When someone said [they] walked into my trailer, and I was eating a chick in the living room, she [Maria] knows I'm not that stupid, number one. Number two, I have two guards standing out at all times in front of my trailer so no one could walk in. That already makes the story not credible.'"

We will see how this all plays out.

No comments:

Featured Post

Obituary: Kris Kristofferson

 Singer, songwriter, and sometime actor Kris Kristofferson, 88, passed away yesterday at his home in Hawaii.  Unreal he was that old.  I rem...