Get Ready
for another talking point as to why Hillary Clinton is unelectable as president, and that's she's not "likable."
Sound familiar? Ask President Gore.
And if that ain't bad enough, Hillary has to deal with bitchery from the left wing of the Democratic Party (and not a few Greens which have helped pollute discourse) for her aligning herself with the evil DLC.
Most of those critics, of course, are too young and naive to remember the fallout from 1968 and 1972, when the party was held hostage by the left fringe (and at least in '72, aided and abetted by the Nixon dirty tricks team).
It's like we have to go through this every goddamned generation. I've said I am not unsympathetic to the view of the fringe left; in fact, I support many if not most of their goals. I just am a hell of a lot more realistic than they are on what can be achieved in this current political climate, if anything.
And that's assuming the old rules in having fair elections work anymore, which they don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Crater Lake National Park Photos 1
Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge:
-
Golden Tempo has won the 152nd Kentucky Derby. Jose Ortiz is the jockey. It is his first Derby win. This race is historic, for the fir...
-
Napoleon Solo has won the 151st Preakness Stakes at Laurel Park. Iron Honor tried to make a bid at the homestretch, he couldn't quite c...
-
Another victory for Golden Tempo as he has won this year's Belmont Stakes at Saratoga. Cherie Devaux has won a second leg of the Tripl...
No comments:
Post a Comment