As the World Turns.

Barring any accidents, Floyd Landis should take this year's Tour de France.

Edit: He won.
_____

A cross becomes the center of a controversy.

It's not the first time a cross has been controversial.

In that case, the memorial cross was removed and a plaque was put in its place. Not only were there legal problems with the cross, but the cross was a damned distraction when driving on the steep downgrade from Tahoe.

The plaque is far less a distraction, yet it's an appropriate monument to a murder victim.
_____

There is no easy solution for the orca's recovery.

It's more goddamned depressing shit about how humans have absolutely fucked up the environment.
_____

I hope nobody wins the Powerball jackpot before I go to Oregon in a little over a week. I want to be able to have a shot at the money.
_____

This ought to be frontpage news in every paper in America.

These bastards in the administration display all their corruption out in the open, yet nobody does a goddamned thing about it.

Here they want to shelter tax cheats.
_____

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: