I Had

to take Tony to the vet today. He had been limping since last night, and he wasn't doing any better.

Come to find out his foot was infected because of a foxtail. Moreover, he had foxtails in both of his ears. Some days ago I saw him shaking his head, but he seemed to be okay, but then I noticed a few times when he seemed to be losing his balance. Apparently the foxtails influenced his equilibrium.

Anyway, he was in "surgery" and got his foot shaved. I also have an antibiotic to give him each day. He is very groggy and keeps flopping over and sleeping. Sam, the other dog, can't understand what is going on and why Tony doesn't want anything to do with him.

Tony will be okay in a few days.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: