I

wasn't a big fan of Joe when he went on the Senate floor and voiced his disapproval over Bill Clinton's non-affair with Monica Lewinsky. I thought it was an embarrassment, but I strongly suspect there was some political strategy involved there.

Yet some of the same people who want to throw Joe out to the wolves are the same ones who think Russ Feingold, who actually voted for helping further the witchhunt along, ought to be let off the hook.

Of course he should because he is against the war, don't you know, and that's more important than anything else. Besides, Russ didn't vote to convict Clinton, so all is forgiven.

This despite the fact Feingold DID enable the Republicans in the first place then, just as the nutroots are enabling the Republicans now with their asinine purge attempts.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: