If

the latest polls are accurate, it appears State Senator Dina Titus is well on the way to becoming the Democratic nominee for governor and thus has a solid shot at winning the race in November. It all depends on who is her opponent.

Dipshit Jim Gibbons seems to be losing ground to fellow wingnut Bob Beers. It could be Beers who could get the nomination. I think he would be too wingnut even for Nevada, but he does at least have a personality, something the soon-to-be-retired Representative Gibbons does not have.

What has struck me about this race is the polls seem to show there is no interest at all by Nevada Republicans in Lt. Gov. Lorraine Hunt, the person who probably could beat Titus in the fall if she won the primary. I strongly suspect there is a little bit of sexism going on there. As of now, her poll numbers are in the ditch.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: