I Got Bored

with the old template and decided to change it.

Naturally I lost every goddamned thing I had on the sidebar.

I will work on the sidebar the next few days; however, I am not going to put back the whatever it was alliance that had a million blog links on it.

It's just too much trouble to do it.

Right now I am too tired to do much of anything except go to bed.

Friday I may go with the landlord to Lassen Volcanic National Park. There is some construction along the way, but I can tolerate it.

In a couple of weeks I am looking at going to Yosemite, despite how crowded it'll likely be.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: