It's

been a hell of a long day today. After running at about 5:45 this morning, I met up with the sisters and my niece at a local restaurant called Shari's. Believe it or not, there was no mention of foods being "fattening." After that, we went over to the Medford Armory for the flea market, which is held about every six weeks. It didn't appear like there was that much there, just like the last time I was there before the Fourth of July. I did, however, pick up a small crystal vase which one of my sisters liked, but I liked enough to buy. I paid six dollars for it.

We were joined there by my oldest nephew and his wife. His wife is going through a rough period. For one thing, her brother is in trouble legally, but I won't mention the details here on the blog because it's pretty awful, and for another thing, she ended up quitting her job.

After we all left the flea market, we went to McDonald's to get drinks and visit. I swear to God, for women who worry about every piece of food they put in their mouths, they sure know how to shovel the shit in.

The nephew and his wife left, I dropped off my brother at his place, and then the rest of us went to Shady Cove, Oregon, to look at some art work for sale displayed along the Rogue River. When we finished, we visited somebody at her place of work, and the sisters (and my niece) shoveled their goddamned faces again with food, this time ice cream cones. Since it was the older sister talking about "fattening" food, I let it pass. The other sister somehow kept her mouth shut regarding the subject.

I got back here at around 2 o'clock this afternoon. Earlier today, after leaving McDonald's and taking my brother back to his place, I stopped at an antique mall and found that an item I really liked was still there. I am probably going to buy it Tuesday, the day before I head back to Reno.

Since there isn't anything worth a shit in the world worth commenting on, I thought I'd throw this personal crap in.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: