As the World Turns.

Many are cold, but few are frozen.
_____

Can we make sense at all of the fad of "designer dogs," once known as mutts, mongrels, or Heinz 57s?
_____

While some online instruction is convenient for adults and beneficial, I have real problems with it being used on public school children who NEED the in-class interaction and personalized instruction.

I see nothing but problems.
_____

This should make one think twice before getting on an airplane.
_____

The anti-abortion crowd is at it again, trying to put in restrictive legislation in various states "just in case."
_____

Friends and family remember Molly Ivins.
_____

No sooner does actress Farrah Fawcett is reported to be cancer-free than her longtime love Ryan O'Neal gets himself arrested.
_____

Thoroughbred champion Mom's Command, 25, was euthanized.
_____

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: