After I finished marching, I took some pictures of some of the other entries.





I decided to be a poop and snap this picture as we were marching in the parade.



Some participants talk before we head out on Carson Street. When we did, it was quite a long walk. The crowd was very receptive to our entry, which is something considering northern Nevada still leans Republican. I was, however, upset I couldn't obtain the Nevada Day button with this year's logo. All of the souvenir stands sold out of them, and they are not available on the website. I did pick up some other stuff on the way back to the car.




I went to Carson City this year to be a participant in the parade rather than a spectator. I marched in the Nevada Democratic Party entry. I walked carrying the White Pine County sign in the shape of state of Nevada. In this picture, Nevada Democratic Party Chair Jill Derby sat under the float's flying saucer.

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: