Miscellaneous.

A torn parachute is being examined to see if it belongs to the legendary D.B. Cooper.
_____

Now we get more propaganda about how terrible Medicare and Social Security are and how we need to privatize both.
_____

Oh, my God. That child is going to be so screwed up, it won't even be funny:

I am transgender, legally male, and legally married to Nancy. Unlike those in same-sex marriages, domestic partnerships, or civil unions, Nancy and I are afforded the more than 1,100 federal rights of marriage. Sterilization is not a requirement for sex reassignment, so I decided to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy but kept my reproductive rights. Wanting to have a biological child is neither a male nor female desire, but a human desire.

Ten years ago, when Nancy and I became a couple, the idea of us having a child was more dream than plan. I always wanted to have children. However, due to severe endometriosis 20 years ago, Nancy had to undergo a hysterectomy and is unable to carry a child. But after the success of our custom screen-printing business and a move from Hawaii to the Pacific Northwest two years ago, the timing finally seemed right. I stopped taking my bimonthly testosterone injections. It had been roughly eight years since I had my last menstrual cycle, so this wasn’t a decision that I took lightly. My body regulated itself after about four months, and I didn’t have to take any exogenous estrogen, progesterone, or fertility drugs to aid my pregnancy.



Not to mention the "man" or "woman" or whatever he/she is is missing a few screws in the head.

Actually this person who claims he's a man is a woman, whether he or she likes it or not. Assuming this story is true at all.

Well, the regular news media are picking it up.
_____

Given how much teenage girls are brainwashed to hate themselves, it's little wonder more than a few of them are undergoing the knife to have boob jobs so that they look better to guys.
_____

Is the L.A. Times in deep shit regarding its story on the Tupac Shakur murder?
_____

Featured Post

A Few Oregon Covered Bridges (1)

 Yesterday, I went on a group tour of just a few of some 17 covered bridges located in and around Cottage Grove, Oregon, the "Covered B...