Media Follies.

The L.A. Times has officially retracted its story on the Tupac Shakur killing thanks to its reliance on material now not considered credible.
_____

Bloggers, especially professionals, waste so much of their time tied to computers, they literally get sick from the stress involved.

I was going to post this article from yesterday, but I was too stressed out to do it.

Blogging is such a time suck; I don't spend as much time doing it as I did when I first started the blog over five years ago. With a job, it's hard. And if you're not paid for doing it, and nobody will bother to donate money for you, it's worse.
_____

Featured Post

Obituary: Ethel Kennedy

 Earlier today, members of the Kennedy family announced that the matriarch of the family, Ethel Kennedy, 96, had died.  She had suffered a s...