News--or Gossip

I don't know how much credence I give to this piece which says USSC Chief Justice John Roberts, only 55, is considering stepping down from the high court.

I'll just say I'll believe it when I see it.

Apparently it is nonsense.
_____

The House passed a $15 billion jobs bill just so the Senate can screw it up, just as it always does.
_____

For $13.95 million you can buy this outrageous bit of tacky real estate currently owned by Rush Limbaugh.

I'll admit I kinda like the bedroom with the beach mural and the palm tree bedposts. He must constantly fantasize about Florida.

The place otherwise looks like a tacky funeral parlor.
_____

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: