News, Etc.

Naturally the public releasing of information purporting to show how well NYC teaches "perform" is a bunch of public relations bullshit, but it may serve its purpose to further undermine public education by throwing out more expensive teachers.
_____

Clarence Thomas' wife "Ginny" should have kept her yap shut.
_____

O.J. Simpson is shit out of luck--again.
_____

The Georgia firefighter who had nothing better to do than take a personal video of a hideous and fatal car crash and later sharing it with others has been suspended.

He should have been fired as soon as it was known what he did.
_____

I'd go further than these writers:  I'd like to see those banksters go to prison and have all of their assets seized.
_____

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: