In case you missed the show last night, and I did except for the last three awards, here are the results.
I will probably look at a few of these films when I get the money to do it. This despite the fact I am more of a vintage movie fan.
A slideshow of the "In Memoriam" segment is there. About half of the people listed I had never heard of, and I suspect they weren't really major figures in film but well-known among film people. That includes quite a few directors whose names simply didn't "ring a bell" with me at all.
_____
Frankly the mess in the Ukraine reminds me of Chile 1973, with the nutball neolibs trying to control the country with their reckless experiments.
_____
Evidence has come to light TFA and charter "schools" go together like bacon and eggs.
With the taxpayers, of course, footing the bill.
_____
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Crater Lake National Park Photos 1
Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge:
-
Golden Tempo has won the 152nd Kentucky Derby. Jose Ortiz is the jockey. It is his first Derby win. This race is historic, for the fir...
-
Napoleon Solo has won the 151st Preakness Stakes at Laurel Park. Iron Honor tried to make a bid at the homestretch, he couldn't quite c...
-
Another victory for Golden Tempo as he has won this year's Belmont Stakes at Saratoga. Cherie Devaux has won a second leg of the Tripl...
No comments:
Post a Comment