March 4 Reads

 March 4 has come and almost gone, and Joe Biden is still president.  Trump, though, still is spewing more venom against his perceived enemies in the media.

_____


Mississippi (and Tennessee) are two more states that are coming out against male cheaters in women's and girls' sports.

_____

No surprise there are few differences between male and female brains.  You know, material reality and all that.

_____

Obituary:  I have been binge watching my DVDs of the original Dynasty, which I am enjoying.  I never saw it during its original run 40 (!) years ago.  One of the actors who appeared on the series beginning in season 3 as Linda Evans' character's ex-husband, Geoffrey Scott, has died.  He was 79 years old and suffered from Parkinson's disease.  His wife announced his death, which came just a day after his birthday.

Scott also appeared in the sixties soap Dark Shadows and in many commercials.

_____









No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: