An infamous serial killer managed to con officials into getting released from prison. Supposedly this man is in ill health. Honestly, I wasn't familiar with this Charles Sobhraj's crimes, but most of these killings took place when I was a kid. Furthermore, he wasn't American, so he was less well-known to begin with.
I love this picture which was shared on Democratic Underground. I think it says a billion words.
The late writer Thomas Thompson wrote a book about this man and his crimes called Serpentine. I will have to get that book. I read Thompson's previous books Ritchie and Blood and Money. Both were outstanding true crime books. It is a shame Thompson died prematurely of liver failure at the age of 49. His death was a big loss in the true crime genre.
Then you look at this piece of shit Sobhraj, knowing he should have died DECADES ago.
____________________
Another lousy excuse of a human being tries to play the sympathy card, and he fails miserably.
____________________

No comments:
Post a Comment