Wildlife Safari Visit Part 1

 Yesterday, as a part of a trip organized by the Medford Parks and Recreation, I went to the Wildlife Safari in Winston, Oregon.  It has an international reputation for wildlife conservation, especially when it comes to cheetahs.  This trip differed from previous trips I went there because this time, instead of riding in a car or a van, the organization has  open truck guided tours that can be reserved ahead of time.  I don't see anything on the website for reservations.  However, this is the best way to see the park and the animals up close. If you take your own car, you are not allowed to leave the vehicle.  This can hamper photography quite a bit.  These pictures, of which there are many and this post will have several posts, were the best I took in all my visits there.

First off, I will post some giraffe pictures.  Wildlife Safari has four of them total:









No comments:

Featured Post

Belmont Stakes 2024

 Dornoch, ridden by Luis Saez, has won the 156th running of the Belmont Stakes at Saratoga.  The time was 2:01.64 for the shortened distance...