The Annual

northern Nevada freakshow gets underway this week.

No, I haven't been to it, and you couldn't pay me to go there. There was a friend of mine who went there a few years ago. She went with another woman. Unfortunately, that woman made a pass at my friend, which freaked her out, and the woman also ran stark naked out in the desert. The friend was not impressed. She found a place to sit and read.

She told me that as somebody who lived in San Francisco in the late 1960s--she was student at Berkeley, for God's sake--she was rather bored with the whole thing. She lived through it once and found she didn't care to live through it again.

No comments:

Featured Post

Obituary: Kris Kristofferson

 Singer, songwriter, and sometime actor Kris Kristofferson, 88, passed away yesterday at his home in Hawaii.  Unreal he was that old.  I rem...