It's

Dennis Kucinich's turn to get raked over by Slate.

I'd like to know which panel ranked Kucinich as "the seventh worst mayor in American history" because of the Cleveland power situation.

Here is a page (from an anti-Kucinich website) mentioning an author named Melvin Holli as the man who mentions Kucinich as one of the worst mayors in American history. His book is available in paperback on Amazon, but it has only one, mostly negative, review.

I don't know what Holli's politics are, by the way, nor of the others who participated in the poll.

Here is the blurb for the book, published some years ago. Kucinich is in good company with the likes of Jane Byrne and Frank Rizzo.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: