I
just returned from yet another Artown event, this one at the downtown Methodist church. The musical act tonight was a married couple who call themselves Harp & Vibes. They certainly have a unique sound with the wife playing the harp and the husband playing the vibraharp or vibraphone, which I guess differs a bit from a xylophone. They were really good, and it's too bad more people didn't come down and see them.
I picked up a CD of theirs during the intermission.
I've got the backdoor open again to try and let a breeze into the place, but the damned dogs keep abusing the privilege of going outside. They start barking, and that means I have to bring them back into this inferno.
I couldn't believe this shit on the television, where some bigwig California bureaucrat said people should set their thermostats at 80 degrees, if they can stand it, and even hotter.
Son of a goddamned bitch--FIX the goddamned problem. It's a fucking health hazard to have it too hot. The dogs have been spending a good 20 hours a day or more sleeping because they can't take it. For me it's too hot to do much of anything although I did get some scrapbooking and shopping done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Crater Lake National Park Photos 1
Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge:
-
Golden Tempo has won the 152nd Kentucky Derby. Jose Ortiz is the jockey. It is his first Derby win. This race is historic, for the fir...
-
Napoleon Solo has won the 151st Preakness Stakes at Laurel Park. Iron Honor tried to make a bid at the homestretch, he couldn't quite c...
-
Another victory for Golden Tempo as he has won this year's Belmont Stakes at Saratoga. Cherie Devaux has won a second leg of the Tripl...
No comments:
Post a Comment