It Looks

as if I will be gone all day Tuesday and most of Wednesday. I have been invited to go with my sisters to Portland, Oregon, for the day and night. They are going to be attending a concert, but I am just going to go along for the ride. I will be having dinner with them and my nephew and his new wife before then.

This means I have to get up way, way early tomorrow. For some reason, the sisters want to leave early so they can take their sweet time going up there.

Early this morning, the water in the trailer park was shut off. There was a leak of some kind, and now, some fifteen hours later, the water is back on.

I was sweating it, I'm tellin' you. After a day of hiking some 100 miles away from here, I sure as hell wasn't ready for a sponge bath.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: