The NYT

has a blog focusing on tomorrow's CT Democratic Senate primary race. Lieberman is now just six points down from Lamont, and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he pulls off a victory tomorrow.

Even if Lieberman doesn't win, Lamont won't win by a big enough margin to get elected to the U.S. Senate. What I mean by that is Lieberman won't drop out of the race after tomorrow and will win as an independent.

And think of all the time and money wasted by the nutroots on this race that could have been spent fielding Democrats going up against Republicans in the fall.

They are less worried about more Republican and fascistic rule in this country than they are the Democratic politicians don't do their bidding for them.

No comments:

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: