Jeremiah Wright

may want to keep a low profile if he wants his candidate to be president:

Out of a two-hour conversation with you about Barack’s spiritual journey
and my protesting to you that I had not shaped him nor formed him, that I
had not mentored him or made him the man he was, even though I would
love to take that credit, you did not print any of that. When I told
you, using one of your own Jewish stories from the Hebrew Bible as to
how God asked Moses, “What is that in your hand?,” that Barack was like
that when I met him. Barack had it “in his hand.” Barack had in his
grasp a uniqueness in terms of his spiritual development that one is
hard put to find in the 21st century, and you did not print that.


There's a hell of a lot more from where that came from.

Featured Post

Obituary: Ethel Kennedy

 Earlier today, members of the Kennedy family announced that the matriarch of the family, Ethel Kennedy, 96, had died.  She had suffered a s...