Personal Stuff.

As the few readers of this blog know, I am not somebody who has a lot of hits and visits here. Right now, until my situation with my current job is resolved or I find another job, I am essentially penniless. Because I am in the middle of a dispute with my employer, I am unable to draw unemployment benefits. This dispute could go for a couple of weeks, a couple of months, or as long as six months to a year.

Because of a fuck up with my sick leave forms, my employer is pushing for me to be fired, but I am going through due process through the union. As I said, I am going to be very hard up for cash in the coming weeks, unless I can either be reinstated or employed someplace else.

I have a "donate" button on the side of my blog, which is connected to PayPal. I hate to beg for support during this rough time, but if people can spare it, it would be very much appreciated.

I may step up my posting here until I have an income. I enjoy blogging, but I was never one of the "in" crowd on the "left" blogs, so I never had the hits.

Again, if anybody can spare a few bucks here and there, I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Featured Post

Obituary: Ethel Kennedy

 Earlier today, members of the Kennedy family announced that the matriarch of the family, Ethel Kennedy, 96, had died.  She had suffered a s...