Monday Reads

 This is nothing short of a national disgrace.

This is the one thing I fear because there is so little affordable housing here.  I have been on the list for three-and-a-half years, and nothing has materialized as of yet.  This is one of the reasons I am putting off getting a second dog.  I want to make sure I have a stable place to live.

__________________________________


Another day, another male cheater in women's sports.

Yet girls and women still go along with this garbage and compete against these guys knowing they can't win.

__________________________________























No comments:

Featured Post

Preakness 2024 Results

In a muddy track and time of 1:56.82, 88-year-old trainer D. Wayne Lukas has won the 149th Preakness with his grey horse, Seize the Grey.  J...