Speaking of Inconsistent
Peter Ueberroth, candidate for governor, doesn't blame Gov. Davis for the mess in California, yet he believes the recall is a good thing.
Ueberroth opposed the recall in the beginning. So why does he think it's a good thing?
"I didn't support it, but I do think it's not a recall of any individual as much as it's a mandate that we've got to change."
That makes about as much sense as nothing. The people voted last year to return Davis, period. They didn't WANT change. The only people who wanted change were and are the fascists who pushed through this recall in attempt to benefit Bush, Cheney, and Ken Lay.
As for it not being about any particular individual, all I have heard during these past few months is that the budget mess is all Davis's fault, that Davis brought this upon himself, that Davis needs to be replaced because, well, just because.
You coulda fooled me, Pete. I thought it was all about Davis. The media and Republicans said it was.
I admit he has more to say about the economy than Arnold S., however.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Crater Lake National Park Photos 1
Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge:
-
Golden Tempo has won the 152nd Kentucky Derby. Jose Ortiz is the jockey. It is his first Derby win. This race is historic, for the fir...
-
Napoleon Solo has won the 151st Preakness Stakes at Laurel Park. Iron Honor tried to make a bid at the homestretch, he couldn't quite c...
-
Another victory for Golden Tempo as he has won this year's Belmont Stakes at Saratoga. Cherie Devaux has won a second leg of the Tripl...
No comments:
Post a Comment