Nevada Caucus.

Here is a video clip of John Edwards' appearance today at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno this afternoon. I was at the front of the stage, but you can't see me there.

Hillary Clinton was in Reno later this afternoon. Her plane was delayed for a half-hour, and there were so many people, I had to go into the overflow room. I almost froze to death in there. She was in a roundtable discussion with some local residents. We who were in the overflow room (a couple of hundred) could hear her remarks.

It took forever, in fact it was about 5:30 before I saw her in person to meet and greet people. She was very gracious, apologizing to everybody about having been late. She has a lot of class. I am still going to caucus for John Edwards, though.

Featured Post

Crater Lake National Park Photos 1

 Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge: