The Oredson-Todd Woods area is adjacent to the White Rabbit Trail system in Ashland. It is a popular hiking trail. I wasn't even aware of it until recently. Had the guided hike today with eight other people, and I will definitely come up there again in the near future. It is a well-maintained (by the City of Ashland) series of trails.
The guide talked about the plant life found on the trail.
A few pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Crater Lake National Park Photos 1
Here are a few pictures I took at Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon today, including a couple of them from the historic lodge:
-
Golden Tempo has won the 152nd Kentucky Derby. Jose Ortiz is the jockey. It is his first Derby win. This race is historic, for the fir...
-
Napoleon Solo has won the 151st Preakness Stakes at Laurel Park. Iron Honor tried to make a bid at the homestretch, he couldn't quite c...
-
Another victory for Golden Tempo as he has won this year's Belmont Stakes at Saratoga. Cherie Devaux has won a second leg of the Tripl...
No comments:
Post a Comment